Packages & Special Events
2017 Winter Wine Dinner Series
January 28th -Rappahannock Cellars
- 1st Course-Domestic and Imported Cheeses with Handcrafted Hors D' oeuvres-Seyval Blanc 2015
- 2nd Course-Pan Roated Quail stuffed with apple, toasted pine nuts wrapped in Smokey Bacon finished in a Bourbon Honey Glaze-Black Label Chardonnay 2014
- 3rd Course-Oxtail and Cannellini Minestrone Hearty Stew Simmered with Fresh Garden Vegetable Savory Beef Broth-Cab Franc 2015
- 4th Course-Prime Rib Au Jus Angus Beef Slow Roasted served with Winter Vegetable and Whipped Yukon Gold Potatoes and Parsnip.-Black Label Meritage 2014
- 5th Course-Golden Champagne Butter Cake Vidal Blanc
February 25th-Linden Vineyards-Menu coming soon
March 11th-Desert Rose Winery -Menu coming soon
March 25th-Gray Ghost Vineyards-Menu coming soon
Five Course Gourmet Dinner paired with select wines. Winemaker present to speak about the harvest and how the wines pair with the courses.
$109.00 per person plus tax. Call 540-364-2627 for reservations.